IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR 2017 W-2
ENROLL NOW to receive your 2017 Form W2 online. Enrollment is quick and delivery is secure!
- Log onto www.PaperlessEmployee.com/afa
- Create your own account.
- Follow the steps on the screen to register for electronic delivery of your W2.
Why choose to receive your W2 electronically?
- Get immediate access via a secure website.
- You can view, download and save, or print your form for up to 30 days.
- You don’t have to worry about paper forms being lost or stolen out of the mailbox.
- If you choose to receive your form electronically, you will not receive a paper copy through the mail.
- Your Electronic W-2 will be available by January 31, 2018 at www.PaperlessEmployee.com/afa
- This registration applies to your current and all future tax statements.
- Register no later than January 12, 2018 to receive your W2 electronically.
- Reprints are available for free for the first 30 days, after 30 days you can obtain a copy for a $10 fee on the website: www.PaperlessEmployee.com/afa
- Confirm your Address! If you do not want to receive your W-2 electronically, it is very important that your address is up-to-date; if your address has changed, please complete and send Acumen an address change request January 10, 2018 to allow for proper processing time.