Why Choose Acumen?
- We are one of the largest and oldest fiscal agents in the nation
- We have a breadth of experience spanning 22 states and over 70 different programs
- We have 24+ years of experience
- Acumen has never been issued citations or had a contract terminated for inadequate performance in Colorado or any other state
- Acumen is accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Acumen’s Cost to You
- Satisfaction – 99.8% national customer service satisfaction rating
- Local – Enrollment specialists will walk you through your enrollment paperwork and answer follow-up questions
- Convenience – We will meet you wherever is most convenient for you. This can be your home, office, local coffee shop or our office
- Response Time – Acumen returns communications (voicemail, email, mail) within one (1) business day. Acumen processes enrollment paperwork within two (2) business days.
- Understanding & Empathy – Acumen focuses on hiring individuals with experience or a background in disability services
- Training – Immediate and on-going training regarding our customer base and best practice
- Acumen takes pride in providing quality service
- 99.7% Payroll error free
- Acumen has never missed a payroll
- Acumen’s Pay Schedule
- Enrollment – Electronic, paper or fillable forms – whatever works for you!
- Web Time Entry – Acumen uses Direct Care Innovations (DCI) for our electronic timekeeping
- See DCI at https://www.dcisoftware.com/
- The DCI system offers time entry through
- mobile app for real-time reporting
- a web portal, which can be accessed through any web-enabled device (mobile phone, laptop, desktop, iPad, etc.)
- phone EVV
- Acumen is compliant in 21 states for EVV and is working with HCPF to confirm compliance in Colorado
- DCI uses GPS only upon clock in and clock out
Fill out the form below to connect with us about our financial management services.
Download our Colorado brochure for more information
Employee and Employer Forms
9197 W. 6th Avenue #1000
Lakewood, CO 80215